Leap Into Your Next Career
sweetFrog is looking for experienced Managers in quick-service restaurant operations, ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, customer-centered environment and the ability to work overtime and weekends on a regular basis.
sweetFrog is looking for Store Operating Managers for the following locations: Ellicott City, MD; Edgewater, MD; Allentown, PA; Leesburg, VA and Dulles, VA.
sweetFrog is looking a Senior Store Operating Manager for our new Prince Frederick and Annapolis locations. This person will report directly to the District Manager and be responsible for the operations of both locations.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in any of these positions.
Sales and Business Development Manager - International
sweetFrog Enterprises, a rapidly growing, frozen yogurt company is seeking a Sales and Business Development Manager for our International Division. This position will report to the Director of Franchise Sales and is an excellent opportunity to participate in the growth of this industry-leading company.
• Assist the Director of Franchise Sales in the development, communication and execution of an international growth strategy and sales plan in order to expand sweetFrog’s geographic presence and market share.
• Identify and develop high potential partnership accounts, and effectively position these key accounts as a master franchise in strategic international markets.
• Research market conditions and regulatory compliance in strategic international areas to determine business potential and barriers to entry.
• Evaluate competitor products and pricing options, marketing strategies, distribution models, retail product packages, sales, and financial feasibility to establish competitive product and service packages and uplift market awareness.
• Other duties as needed.
• BA/BS in International Business, Marketing or Finance is preferred with approximately 5 years of experience in Business Development, foreign market research and/or contract negotiation.
• Bi-lingual candidates preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to initiate and develop an international franchise operation and to create and implement the processes and procedures that will maximize future sales potential.
• Ability to analyze licenses and other commercial contracts in the context of creation of new entities and business acquisitions.
• Pragmatic sense of legal and business issues with constructive, solutions-oriented approach to challenging issues;
• Extremely organized, with ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure; Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with ability to coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity;
• Effective verbal and written English communications skills, with ability to communicate with coworkers, customers and partners at all levels in a clear, direct manner;
• Ability and willingness to work within a team environment in support of company objectives;
• Ability to work independently and take initiative to make decisions in accordance with established guidelines;
• Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures;
• Approachable, flexible and adaptable in a dynamic, growing environment with many rapidly implemented changes.
Compensation & Benefits
sweetFrog Enterprises offers competitive salary and comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, flexible spending, employee life, and short term disability, as well as paid time off and holidays.
sweetFrog Enterprises is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants.
sweetFrog Enterprises is a Drug-Free and Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested candidates may submit their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Sorry, no agencies at this time.
Community Outreach Coordinator
sweetFrog Enterprises – Daytona Beach, FL
sweetFrog Enterprises is looking for a local Community Outreach Coordinator for our new Port Orange & Daytona Beach locations. This position partners with the Corporate Marketing department as well as Regional/District and Store Managers to effectively build community partnerships.
- Manage relationships within the community such as school PTA’s, churches, charity foundations, and youth athletic groups
- Set up cross-promotions and school programs, for example: Spirit Night fundraisers.
- Involving SweetFrog in community-wide events, such as walks/runs, parades, fairs, etc.
- Knowledgeable in local marketing contacts and avenues
- Participate as a member of the Marketing team in developing and implementing marketing strategies to support the local store and company
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field and 1-2 years of community outreach or volunteer experience.
This is a part-time hourly position
sweetFrog is a Drug-Free and Equal Opportunity Employer
Sweet Frog Enterprises, LLC
10800 Midlothian Turnpike, Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23235
Ph: (804) 893-3151
Fax: (804) 893-3159